- Practical info
- Dr.Singer & his team
- Partner network
- MEDICAL INFO
- NEWS FROM GYNE INVITRO
Gyné invitro - M. Singer, M.D.
Your IVF clinic at Lake Zurich
Team Dr Singer (2022): Dr David Agudo, Sandra Mosquera, Daniela Dömel, Lucia Singer, Dr Julia Hasler, Sabina Thekke, Nathalie Dannenberg, Martina Fässler, Selina Ricci, Annegret Tanner, Dr Michael Singer
INFORMATION on CORONAVIRUS as of 21 March 2022
After two years of pandemic, most restrictions are being lifted. In our updated protection concept, wearing a mask is not generally required; however, we encourage self-protection of patients with a heightened need for protection (objectively or subjectively). Those who want effective protection against the Omicron variant of Coronavirus must wear a FFP2 mask, as surgical masks do not protect in a sufficient manner.
The following rules apply (see also GYNE SINGER information sheet on Coronavirus):
- PLEASE DO NOT COME TO OUR OFFICE
IF YOU ARE ILL (FEVER, COUGH) OR LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD WITH AN ILL PERSON
- IF YOU WISH TO PROTECT YOURSELF, PLEASE BRING A FFP2 MASK AND WEAR IT IN THE OFFICE, ALSO IN CASE OF SLIGHT COLD OR ALLERGY
- IF POSSIBLE NO CHILDREN AS ACCOMPANYING PERSONS (ESPECIALLY ILL CHILDREN)
- PLEASE GO OUTSIDE TO RECEIVE/PLACE PHONE CALLS
Having offered IVF services in Zurich since 1997, we are happy to welcome you in our new and modern inhouse IVF clinic and laboratory (since 2016) under the motto «What is proven and tested can be improved even further».
- Perfect accessibility by public and private transport (12’ from Zurich main station, 8’ from Zurich Stadelhofen, commuter boat from Thalwil, car ferry Horgen-Meilen), ample parking possibilities
- More clinic capacities for timely first and follow-up appointments
- Spacious rooms with impeccable privacy in the day-care clinic
- Longer activity periods of the IVF laboratory (embryo transfers every month)
- Personalised ovarian stimulation as well as laboratory techniques
- Moderate pricing, both microinjection (ICSI) and anaesthesia for egg collection are included in the basic price
- Partnership status with Spital Zollikerberg, a reputated hospital who entrusts us with IVF services for their patients
- Seamless integration with international benchmark centres for methods not (yet) offered in Switzerland
- Collaboration with Chinese medicine specialist Dr Sandi Suwanda
«We appreciate your honesty, empathy and warmth throughout the treatment process. We definitely made a right decision to switch over from XXX to your clinic – the difference in terms of the personal touch and professionalism is huge.» - February 2019
«Let us express our wholehearted thanks to you and your team. Without you, our dream of a family of our own would not have come true. We always felt very well taken care of, and understood.» - Family G., 2016
The Gyné network
Gyné is a network of board-certified physicians offering medical competence for women in the fields of gynecology, obstetrics, specialised ultrasound and reproductive medicine. The collaboration consists in expert medical exchange, joint activities in the operation theatre (including quality control) and the focused representation of interests towards private hospitals and health insurances. Gyné doctors fulfil the highest standards in terms of professionalism, empathy and dedication.
Links to our Gyné partner: